Thursday 6 October 2011

First look


Ok, lets go …

We bought that house over 4 years ago. And we have all trouble included
We have bad windows,




Bad, its not much really what I want to say about windows…. Some windows had no glass… they had plywood instead…. I understand that plywood has more high insulation rating than glass… but on my taste it is little over..

We have roof leaking,


Normally, it was leaking in one room only, but when we had strong wind outside… then it was leaking on all second floor from ceiling…. A lot of fun for all my family..

We have no main entrance, all wood rotten and broken down…


We have serious problem with foundation.


So seriously, one wall fell down… previous owner covered that wall with some wood pieces.

We have hot water radiators for heating with old boiler.


When we asked before buying how much does this house cost for heating? We had answer , that around 450 bucks for cold months…. But in first winter, we saw real price for heating… up to 1500$ per month… we were shocked…

And good thing…This house is big! Has high ceiling! Nice big holes (actual its must be windows here) in wall, was bringing a lot of light inside. House is located in quiet area, has lake and park in 100 meters down the hill. House has its own character and soul. And house soul looks like a friendly cat, it happy for new family. And what is more important for me, when I first time stepped in I felt like I passed a long-long way and now I came back home.



No comments:

Post a Comment