Friday 7 October 2011

About

Looks like some renovation almost finished and I had a visit to furniture shop today. Just for browsing around, may be to find some ideas ….I was looking for a couple chairs what we can place in front of a fireplace…
Think about massive and old style… and of course comfortable to sit, to relax, to watch the fire and may be to dream in winter time. Found one that looked very close to what I was imaging.



But when I looked closer….





I called sale person and asked about these strange holes..
She looked at me like I’m guy from small village and have first time to see cultured furniture.

- THAT, SPEACIAL DESIGN!!! AND ALL THAT CHAIRS MADE THE SAME WAY!!!!

I was shocked. To make circle holes and put square pieces of wood inside… these pieces not tide inside? 1000 bucks chair, has 8 holes and technically I understand why these holes were made for, but on practice I don’t understand why they fixed so bad?

For me it looks like
- Bill, what we will do with this pile of garbage at front of the house?
- Nothing Bob, we have no time to clean up, say to the customer its new landscape design.

No comments:

Post a Comment